Monday, June 20, 2011

Mommy & Me

The other day, as Bea and I were leaving to run errands I noticed something.  We were dressed very similar.  I hadn't done this intentionally, but I suppose it's only inevitable that you dress your little one in clothing that you are drawn to as well.

So, I thought I'd start a little weekly post called "Mommy & Me".  Our first post is all about stripes, I know they come around every spring/summer (and resort), but I still can't resist them.  And the offerings for kids are so adorable!

Here's a few of my favorites:

Crewcuts Striped lightening tee

Mini Rodini swimsuit at Sweet William

Milly seersucker blue striped bubble at Busy Bees
And here are a few for Mom:

Lemlem Adama tunic for JCrew

Old Navy striped Henley

LL Bean French Sailor's shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment