Monday, October 17, 2011

I'm A Giant

For the past few weeks I've been reading a ton online about the "I'm a Giant" Dollhouse Challenge.  A lot of bloggers are participating, which of course got me to thinking that maybe Bea needs a dollhouse.  I don't think I'll be able to participate in the challenge (since baby no. 2 is due in a month and their deadline is Dec. 15) but I've started looking at dollhouses and furniture online.  I had absolutely no idea all of the amazing things there are out there!

I've started a Pinterest page (for anyone interested), but here are a few of the house choices I'm considering:





As you can tell, I've really only researched the M&D website.  They are all so cute and they come in unfinished wood so that you can paint them any color you desire.  I think my main issue with deciding (other than price, man are these things expensive!) is that when we moved to the burbs the house we moved into had an antique dollhouse in the garage.  We asked them to leave it, which they did, but according to T it's beyond repair.  Since I don't have a degree in dollhouse repair, I'm going to have to trust him (his father also took a look and declared the same).  The only thing that makes me keep asking is that it's HUGE!  I mean, 3 or 4 feet tall and 2+ feet wide.  How can I just give up on it?  

At any rate, if anyone has ideas for repair, please let me know!

Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment