Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Book Mobile





It's been awhile since I've written a Book Mobile post, mainly because I can't shake this exhaustion.  But, we seem to have a running theme in our house lately surrounding nap time and bed time and it's this wonderful series, the Good Night Our World series.

My husband bought Bea her first book on a business trip and it's now become a tradition for him (or her aunt or grandmother) to pick one up whenever they see one.  They all follow the same idea, telling about the sights to see in a particular location, but for some reason this series holds her attention like nothing else.  She goes back to them over and over, and not just the same one, she will alternate them as well (which is a relief to me).  And not only does she love for us to read them, but will sit for 30 minutes (a lifetime in toddler land) alone and "read" to herself.  So, based on all of this, I wanted to give them a shout out on my Book Mobile!

You can purchase them at most major online retailers and here's a link to the site.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment