Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fall Sticky Tree

I found the original idea for this from Teaching Mama and thought it looked like an easy to assemble "art project" I could throw together at the last minute when I needed something to occupy the kids.  To my surprise Bea loved it and played for around 45 minutes with it and then went back to it the next morning and continued to add some of the fall stickers I had set out for them.  Charlie liked it for a few minutes but I think became frustrated when he couldn't reach the top of the tree (my fault) and I think for the next one I'll make them each a tree (or whatever, this has a ton of potential variations).




I drew the tree on contact paper and also set out the fall images and a packet of fall felt leaf stickers that I actually had from last year.




We'll definitely do another fall one, plus maybe a turkey for Thanksgiving, a Christmas tree, etc.  the options are endless!

Heather

1 comment:

  1. Unable to follow the login procedures to Gdax account
    Are you unable to follow the procedure to log in to your Gdax account? You can directly get in touch with the skilled and talented professionals by dialling Gdax Customer Support Number 1833-228-1682 which is always active and users can get in touch with the team anytime and get the perfect solution and remedies inaccessible manner. The skilled and talented bunch of professionals are always there to guide you at every step.

    For more info: https://www.cryptophonesupport.com/wallet/gdax/

    ReplyDelete