Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fall Faves

I absolutely love fall, from the leaves changing color to the smell of fire in the air this is definitely my favorite time of year.  I know we're technically still in summer (it's only September 1st, after all)  but I'm already onto all things fall.

Included in my love of fall is picking out a new "school" wardrobe.  I'm originally from a very small town and every year before school would start we would drive the hour and a half to the nearest mall and do our back-to-school shopping.  I remember this as stocking up on sweaters, jeans, and a particularly memorable outfit that consisted of gray flannel shorts and a red sweatshirt with a Scottie dog on it (trust me, it was AMAZING, I have the 4th grade school pic to prove it).

Since I'm 7+ months pregnant right now and not really into buying things for me, I thought I'd put up an adorable outfit that I ran across for me.  I mean, dressing her is more fun anyway, that is, until she decides that she only wants to wear a turtleneck in 85 degree weather or 1 sock.  Anyway, a mom can dream.

H&M Sweater 


H&M Top

Gap Jeans


Beach Feet Boots

I'm working on putting together inspiration boards via Polyvore, etc so these will be easier to look at in the future!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment