Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Book Mobile

Bea loves to read and I'm always looking for books to add to our collection.  We currently have a combination of books that were mine growing up and ones that we've purchased or were given as gifts.  So, I thought I'd list a few she likes every week and would love to hear back from you on what your kids love!


My Good Morning Book was a book of mine growing up.  I don't really remember it but Bea is constantly drawn to it.  If you have a toddler (or are going to soon) you will quickly find out they love repetition and this definitely includes books.  This is a sweet story about a little boy and his morning routine.  Nothing fancy, but really cute.  We're currently on the hunt for My Good Night Book!  


Pat the Bunny by Dorothy Kunhardt is a children's classic.  I read this a lot to Bea when she was much smaller and she's had a renewed love affair with it in the last few months.  She loves to point out Paul and Judy and do the things that they do.  In fact, she has loved it a little too much, we're now missing the front and back covers and I fear the rest is soon to follow!  

I'd love to hear your thoughts on favorite children's books of yours and your kids!

Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment