Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Playroom In Progress


Bea's play kitchen arrived this weekend and her pots, pans, dishes, and some food arrived today.  I had originally wanted to paint over the red (back when I thought I would do the playroom in greens and blues) but now I'm thinking that I'll do a rainbow of colors instead.  So, here's a shot of the kitchen and Bea checking it all out.  It's not staying put in front of the window, we have a lot of rearranging to do, but at this point I can't make up my mind about anything.  I'm going to attribute that to pregnancy.



I'm also thinking about storage options for all of those dishes and food pieces.  I remember seeing a few small bins at Target today that I think will work.  I would love to have her playroom done in the next week or so, but I'm having a hard time deciding on a rug, I never knew how difficult it would be to find a good striped rug.  So far I have about 3 choices, with Dash & Albert in the top spot.  I think we'll try and find a store in our area so I can check them out in person.  But here's the one I have my eye on:


But, I also found this again today (I had spotted it online a few weeks ago and completely forgotten about it):


I'm just wondering if all of the primary colors will gel with this one?  Of course, there's always the Missoni for Target collection that will be out in a month.  I'm sure they must have some good rugs.  Ah, how I miss being an Editor when I was privy to all of these things before they hit stores!

Heather 



No comments:

Post a Comment