Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Party Planning

Bea turns 2 on Friday and we have a party planned for her on Saturday.  I spent last weekend buying supplies and I have a few ideas on how I want to decorate.




The invitations were pink with a little green so I'm using pink as our main color.  I thought it might be easier to do a color theme over an object.  Plus, this girl LOVES pink so I know I can't go wrong.  I've been scouring Pinterest for ideas and have come across so many great ones.  You can check out my entire inspiration board here.

The tablecloth and balloons look easy enough and tonight after the kids are in bed (which will hopefully be on the early side) I'm going to attempt the garland.  I have a feeling that even if I can replicate it that it will take a while to complete so I'm trying to be proactive on this one.  I'll let you know what happens!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment