Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Reality Wrap Up


So here we are, Season 107 (not really, but you know what I mean) of The Bachelor.  When this franchise first began you wouldn't find a bigger fan.  In fact every Monday night my roommates (hi Brandy and Patty!) and I had our pre-show ritual of Mexican food followed by the show followed by our break down of the show and in the later years followed by us going onto the message boards.  We couldn't get enough of the drama filled girls and the poor (ha!) guy who had to deal with them and each week send home someone who would inevitably lose her s**t after "taking a moment and saying her good byes".

But in recent years I had stopped watching.  I'm sure part of it had to do with the fact that we moved on, got married, and had kids.  But, I also think that the show had become really bland.  Then for some reason a week ago Monday I decided to watch the newest season while nursing Charlie (don't worry, I'm almost sure he won't be scathed by it).  I have to say, it's either the cream of the crazy crop this season or I'm just tired and anything entertains me.

I mean, between the lesbians, the Carrie Bradshaw wanna be, the pageant queen, the "model", and the manly "VIP" waitress we have the potential for some awesome TV this season.  So, yes, I will be watching!  And tune in, believe me, you won't be disappointed.

Heather  

2 comments: