Thursday, February 23, 2012

Dinner for Bea

I've really been trying to shake things up a little bit when it comes to Bea's mealtimes.  I've found myself falling into the same routine of pb&j, chicken nuggets, pancakes, fish sticks.  You know, all of those things that most kids love and will eat.  The thing is, when we first started table food with Bea she did such a good job.  Salmon, gobbled it up, broccoli, couldn't get enough of it.  I'm not really sure where we went wrong but now she pretty much refuses to eat veggies and has become so picky about everything.  I'm sure part of it is being a toddler but part of it is also my fault that I keep feeding her the same things over and over.

So, when I read that Lauren from with two cats was starting a series called Mini Meals I decided to start putting more of an effort into Bea's meals.  Here's what was for dinner tonight.


Whole wheat "pizzas" using English muffins, pasta sauce, pepperoni (a favorite of Bea's), and cheese along with roasted butternut squash, and grapes/dried cranberries.

Heather

1 comment:

  1. I think you struck a good balance there between tasty and healthy - looks delicious! I so wish I could give Violet cheese :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete