Thursday, February 23, 2012

St. Patty's Day Sensory Box

Inspired by our Valentine's Day sensory box from Pink and Green Mama today I decided to create a St. Patty's Day sensory box for Bea.


I used our bin from Home Depot (I really need a larger one but haven't gotten around to buying one), colored rice from this tutorial, green pom poms from a pack I found at Target's dollar spot (there are also pink, blue, and purple in the pack), a coffee scoop, and the gems, shamrocks, and Easter eggs all came from the Dollar Tree.  When I picked ours up a few weeks ago the St. Patty's Day items were almost gone, but I have a feeling that's more about our Dollar Tree location than anything else.  I'm sure you would still be able to find some.

Bea has such a great time with these sensory boxes that I'm definitely planning on more.  I've saved a few ideas of others on my Pinterest page, if you're interested.  


2 comments: